Stunning Beachfront Estate
Villa La Sata
Lush Garden Sunset View
The life of the home is the central area onto which all rooms open, including a large open-plan kitchen and dining table, a nice sitting area of a spacious triple-height ceiling, and the terrace which starts from inside the house and pours out onto a large wrap-around deck. Whether it be for a family enjoying the sunset while cooking in the kitchen, or an event with the hosts entertaining a large group from the kitchen to the terrace while serving from the built-in rock BBQ, the house has a clear role: bring together groups of people large or small to socialize, enjoy the view, take in the sunset or the lush garden, and enjoy the weather which allows inside living to be held outside on the 100m2+ terrace.
The master bedroom opens onto the terrace, allowing for sleeping with the doors open and the evening breeze to flow through. The children´s rooms have two floors, great fun for the growing-up years or for privacy in the studying years. There is a car-port at the back of the house at level with the kitchen, facilitating groceries and other loading/unloading at main-living level, and another garage on the bottom floor which includes two large storage areas and staff quarter´s.
More about the home and condominium:
• New Santa Ana Country Club being built 2 minutes away
• Multiplaza (major shopping center) less than 10 minutes away
• 4 large supermarkets 5 minutes away
• CIMA Hospital (major international hospital) 10 minutes away
• New Clinica Biblica Hospital being built 3 minutes away
• International airport 20 minutes away
• San Jose downtown 25-30 minutes away
• 2 minutes to highway to Manuel Antonio/Jacó/Puntarenas (Route 27)
• Major international schools nearby
• Residents in condominium of all ages - from senior citizens to children
• Child friendly facilities, common swimming pool and pool house with BBQ
• International environment with10 nationalities
• 24 hour professional guard service
• Only 12 homes all situated on large plots with lush gardens
• Spectactular sunset views from huge (100m2) wrap-around terrace
• 20 year professionally curated and beautifully maintained garden with a wide variety of tropical plants (over 20 species of birds have been identified)
• Outdoor hot tub surrounded by nature, built in natural stone and artistic mosaic
• Designed by Danish Architect for his own family
• 1.000 m2 lot
• 440 m2 covered area, well distributed in three levels with 4 bedrooms, of which 2 loft type 2 stories and one guestroom, office, open space kitchen single and double height living room.
• Maids quarters
• Storage room(s)
• 5 bathrooms (4 showers)
• Terrace may include large functional dining table for 12
• All wood work of finest native species: Guanacaste in ceiling, Almendro for flooring and outdoor columns and Cedro for windows and doors
• Absolutely best location within the Condominium. Highest vantage point, continuous breeze, best sunset view, neighbors on either side, condominium road at the front, condominium (fenced) border at the back (borders another luxury condominium).
• High vantage point with unspoiled view to stunning sunsets over Valle del Sol
City / Strip
Vacation / Second Home
Range / Oven
Balcony / Lanai
Costa Rica’s pristine beaches, beautiful nature and thriving local economy have driven many people to call Costa Rica their second home. The country has thrived in recent years and owning a home in Costa Rica is an affordable luxury. More than 20,000 U.S. expatriates already live in Costa Rica. The wide range of scenic landscapes and microclimates make Costa Rica a dream for people looking for a vacation home. Covering 51,000 scenic square kilometers, Costa Rica is a safe place to call home. There is a low incidence of violent crime. Outside the capital city thereisn’t much crime of any kind. It is a country with amazing people, a high standard of living, and an exciting blend of local and foreign cultures.