Magnificent 3 Bedroom Apartment
Edificio UNO, Calle 1
Spectacular apartment in the new mixed-use project on east San José, which combines the residential, commercial and office areas, strategically located between 7th Avenue and Boulevard Dent, just steps from workspaces, universities, different shops and restaurants
This unit has an ample terrace and stunning views towards the city and Heredia Mountains. Also, it incorporates elements of nature in outdoor and indoor spaces with the aim of helping its inhabitants connect in a different way with spaces.
* Recreational and lap pool
* Fully equipped gym
* Spa & wellness center
* Meeting rooms and co-working space
* Lounge & grill
* Fire pit and terrace
Also, you will have:
* Sound proof insulation floor-to-ceiling windows.
* Intelligent BMS automation system in the apartments.
* Installation for high-speed internet with optic fiber.
* Electric generator for backing up common areas, corridors and elevators.
* Main Elevator and special lift for moving.
* Drinking water collection tank and fire reserve tank.
* Modern mechanized parking tower for resident vehicles
Costa Rica’s pristine beaches, beautiful nature and thriving local economy have driven many people to call Costa Rica their second home. The country has thrived in recent years and owning a home in Costa Rica is an affordable luxury. More than 20,000 U.S. expatriates already live in Costa Rica. The wide range of scenic landscapes and microclimates make Costa Rica a dream for people looking for a vacation home. Covering 51,000 scenic square kilometers, Costa Rica is a safe place to call home. There is a low incidence of violent crime. Outside the capital city thereisn’t much crime of any kind. It is a country with amazing people, a high standard of living, and an exciting blend of local and foreign cultures.