3 Bedroom Apartment in El Coyol
This apartment is completely new, and is located in the best vertical residential project, in Coyol de Alajuela, where you can breathe an atmosphere of peace and tranquility. Designed with a sustainable conscience around its green areas and its low environmental footprint.
- Contemporary architecture and with the concept of biophilia
- Designed with a terrace that allows better air circulation and more natural lighting
- Area with high development and security
- Amazing views towards the mountains of Alajuela and Escazú
- Eco-friendly systems that guarantee a reduced environmental footprint
Take advantage of your free time in the comfort of your home
- Coworking space
- Social Lounge
- Sun deck
- Yoga deck
- Botanical Garden
Costa Rica’s pristine beaches, beautiful nature and thriving local economy have driven many people to call Costa Rica their second home. The country has thrived in recent years and owning a home in Costa Rica is an affordable luxury. More than 20,000 U.S. expatriates already live in Costa Rica. The wide range of scenic landscapes and microclimates make Costa Rica a dream for people looking for a vacation home. Covering 51,000 scenic square kilometers, Costa Rica is a safe place to call home. There is a low incidence of violent crime. Outside the capital city thereisn’t much crime of any kind. It is a country with amazing people, a high standard of living, and an exciting blend of local and foreign cultures.