Casa Cielo is a contemporary luxury home with clay roof tyle in an exclusive gated community in East San José. Light is integrated in every room of this property that through its floor to ceiling glass windows and doors, and shiny porcelain floors that let the blue sky and natural light be the coziest home.
The main living room with wood floors and chimney have a direct access to a roofed terraced deck with Teca wood that opens to a beautiful backyard and panoramic views of mountain such as La Carpintera and Irazu Volcano, and the city valley. The kitchen with granite countertops has an open layout that flows into the dining room with great ambiance to share with family and friends.
The stairs are loft designed with Almendro wood that brings you to the second floor where comfortable bedrooms and bathrooms, as well as a big size master bedroom with waking closet and bathroom with jacuzzi are intelligently distributed for privacy. Casa Cielo also offers an office area, a family room, laundry room, maids’ quarters, and garage for 2 cars.
This luxury gated community offers 24/7 security, unbeatable location for its easy access to shopping, restaurants and international schools, and amenities such as: Tennis Courts, Baseball and Soccer Fields, recreational parks, walking trails along the river, and exuberant vegetation and trees with protection policies.
Casa Cielo is with out a doubt a great luxury home that can adapt to different family needs in one of the most upscaled neighborhoods of the country.
• Large open concept foyer.
• Abundant natural light and ventilation throughout the home.
• Working chimney in a formal living room.
• Floor to ceiling windows in living and dining room.
• Roofed terrace with Teca wood deck wrapped around the social areas of home.
• Breakfast bar in the kitchen.
• Maid quarters and full bathroom with an independent entrance.
• Laundry room with access to yard.
• Large office space and family room in first level of home.
• 3 secondary rooms with large closets and study space.
• Master suite with large walking closet, jacuzzi and wrap around balcony with panoramic views.
• Great use of backyard with flat topography
• Parking space for +5 vehicles.
Costa Rica’s pristine beaches, beautiful nature and thriving local economy have driven many people to call Costa Rica their second home. The country has thrived in recent years and owning a home in Costa Rica is an affordable luxury. More than 20,000 U.S. expatriates already live in Costa Rica. The wide range of scenic landscapes and microclimates make Costa Rica a dream for people looking for a vacation home. Covering 51,000 scenic square kilometers, Costa Rica is a safe place to call home. There is a low incidence of violent crime. Outside the capital city thereisn’t much crime of any kind. It is a country with amazing people, a high standard of living, and an exciting blend of local and foreign cultures.