Forestways at Santa Elena, Heredia
This exquisite ultra-luxury property is an architectural masterpiece in nature's best setting. This residence of 3,500 square meters of construction (37,674 square feet) rests on a plot of 17,851 square meters (4.4 acres) located in San Rafael de Heredia.
In the distance, three marble domes stand out on the roof deck and from the entrance there are imposing steps of white marble inlaid with bluish marble, the impressive entrance doors lead to a large hall with high ceilings. Features include spectacular social spaces stained glass designed by Sylvia Laks that also decorate the panoramic elevator, the marble floors, the access steps to the second level are designed in a single piece covered in pearl blue marble, the lamps are mostly glass classic and neoclassical, among which Tiffany, Onix and blown glass lamps from Murano stand out.
Highlights its exquisite décor, collectible furnishings, artwork, sculptures, collectible lamps, and top-of-the-line Viking Professional appliances come with the residence. It has an intensive use of marble, not only in floors, bathrooms, but also in the beautiful fireplaces both in the living room and in the master bedroom. It also highlights the fine woods masterfully carved by artisans, among which are mentioned black laurel tables, nispero gum, barcino laurel, acha wood, ojoche wood ceilings, among others, Cristobal wood. The European PVC windows, iron works, the Colombian roof tile and quarry stones are other of its many details.
Rooms are oriented to maximize spectacular views of the property's celebrated gardens and grounds. This palatial home offers spectacular mountain views and even has the marked space to build your own private helipad.
Too many fine details to include here.
As a summary of the areas, the following stand out:
- Main room
- Secondary room
- Panoramic elevator
- Formal dining room with 16 chairs
- Covered terrace
- Swimming pool
- 1 master bedroom with luxurious full bathroom and walking closet
- 2 secondary bedrooms that share a full bathroom
- Casual kitchen and dining room
- Battery area
- Large wine cellar with air conditioning
- Cold room
- 2 rooms of service personnel with 1 full bathroom
- 450 horsepower MAN power plant
- Entrance of the covered garage.
- Home theater and entertainment area
- 1 master bedroom with full bathroom, walking closet tub
- 1 secondary bedroom with full bathroom
- Roofed space for 8 vehicles
- Equipped gym and bathroom
- Underground electrical wiring
- Thai Ranch
- Ranch with bath and barbecue in artificial lake for trout fishing.
- Roman aqueduct
- Extraordinary Gardens
- Fruit trees (among which stand out: orange, mango, peach, medlar, custard apple, guava, banana, cinnamon, lemon)
- Basket Ball court with lighting
- Deep water well with extraction pump
- 4 water storage tanks
- Security system with 48 cameras, electric fence, and perimeter wall with heights of 3 to 5 meters
- Guest house with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, dining room, integrated kitchen.
This exquisite work of architecture and engineering is a unique piece for a discerning buyer.
Costa Rica’s pristine beaches, beautiful nature and thriving local economy have driven many people to call Costa Rica their second home. The country has thrived in recent years and owning a home in Costa Rica is an affordable luxury. More than 20,000 U.S. expatriates already live in Costa Rica. The wide range of scenic landscapes and microclimates make Costa Rica a dream for people looking for a vacation home. Covering 51,000 scenic square kilometers, Costa Rica is a safe place to call home. There is a low incidence of violent crime. Outside the capital city thereisn’t much crime of any kind. It is a country with amazing people, a high standard of living, and an exciting blend of local and foreign cultures.