Sweet Sunshine in Cariari
This farm is located 2 km south of downtown Paraíso in Cartago. It is 14 miles (23 Km) from San José Downtown. Here you can enjoy beautiful views of the valley with spectac-ular sunsets and sunrises. You will se a lot of different kind of birds and enjoy their sin-ging.
Come and enjoy your horses! this house has 2.81 acre (11390 m2) of which 7212 sq ft (670 m2) correspond to the living area.
Outside areas of the house:
- Horse stable and horse riding.
- Outdoor gym.
- Party room with bar, deck with great views, own bathroom.
Internal areas of the house:
- Extremely large master bedroom with its own bathroom, double sink and walk-in-closet. This room opens onto a private terrace for the couple, which has a Jacuzzi and beautiful views of the countryside.
- Extremely large kitchen with breakfast bar and beautiful finishes.
- TV room to enjoy with family and friends.
- Large main dining room with precious details in the heavens.
- Large main room with view to the terrace.
- Large terrace with spectacular views of the mountains.
- Covered garage for 3 or 4 cars and without roofing for a large number of cars.
The construction has the characteristic that all social areas, as well as the rooms facing the common area of the patio, ideal place to bring your guests to enjoy beautiful sunsets.
Farm / Ranch / Plantation
4 Car Garage
Costa Rica’s pristine beaches, beautiful nature and thriving local economy have driven many people to call Costa Rica their second home. The country has thrived in recent years and owning a home in Costa Rica is an affordable luxury. More than 20,000 U.S. expatriates already live in Costa Rica. The wide range of scenic landscapes and microclimates make Costa Rica a dream for people looking for a vacation home. Covering 51,000 scenic square kilometers, Costa Rica is a safe place to call home. There is a low incidence of violent crime. Outside the capital city thereisn’t much crime of any kind. It is a country with amazing people, a high standard of living, and an exciting blend of local and foreign cultures.