Mediterranean Living 1 Bedroom Apartment
The Self Sustainable White Villa is an exquisite masterpiece located in Liberia, Guanacaste, Costa Rica, just 15 minutes away from the airport and 25 minutes from the most spectacular beaches in the country. Designed with the intention of being naturally illuminated and ventilated in the tropical climate, this house is ingeniously engineered to avoid the need for air conditioning. The ceilings are artfully designed with extra ventilation, and large glass doors in every room allow the air to flow throughout the entire house. The furniture and finishes have been meticulously placed with impeccable attention to detail and the highest quality, all infused with an unparalleled passion for nature, creating a paradise of its own.
Living in this property means being surrounded by life in complete harmony with the environment and nature. The name 'Self Sustainable' is a nod to the array of features that make this villa eco-friendly. With 14 solar panels of 325 watts each, the property generates 75-80% of its total energy consumption, significantly reducing its carbon footprint. Additionally, it boasts a water well for irrigation, providing water to the 3,000m² property with all its trees, gardens, and even its own nursery garden with a drip and micro-sprinkler irrigation system.
The property is enclosed by security fences covered with beautiful Limoncillo, Swuinglea, and Mirto bushes, creating the illusion of an endless garden. This enchanting landscape is complemented by various other Trees such as Pride of India, Orchid Trees, Malinchillos, Ilang Ilang, and Fruit Trees like Avocado, Mango, Cas, Naranjilla, not to mention the plethora of surrounding plants and many types of medicinal herbs.
Undoubtedly, The Self Sustainable White Villa is an unparalleled option amongst all the choices available in this area. It is conveniently close to supermarkets, thriving businesses, and the country's best beaches, making it the perfect choice for those planning to invest in Costa Rica!
• Option to acquire it with most furniture included.
• Very spacious and ventilated living-dining room.
• 1/2 bathroom at the entrance.
• 4 entrances to the house: main entrance, one through the kitchen, laundry room, and terrace towards the living room this one opens the living room area as one w the terrace.
• Spacious kitchen with top-quality complete appliances; Island with a 4-seat breakfast bar. Lower cedar cabinets, granite countertops, and a very spacious wooden pantry.
• 2 Secondary bedrooms with AC and private bathrooms, featuring deep and spacious closets. Showers and toilets with bidets, high-quality fixtures, and materials.
• *Very spacious master bedroom with AC. with a large private bathroom with jacuzzi-hydromassage, a separate shower, walk-in closet, double sink. Toilet with bidet.
• A corridor 1.94cm wide with office space including a desk and Guanacaste wood shelves.
**Some other details that make this Villa the best option in the area:**
• Ample terraces with a fig tree and a small vineyard.
• Solar water heater.
• 14 solar panels saving 75-80% for hot water of 325 watts each.
• Water tank with a hydropneumatic pump and activated carbon filter.
• High ceilings, 3.10m tall, with 18 ventilation ducts in the ceilings that keep the whole house refreshed. The tile design covers 500m² at different heights. Canoes and gutters in perfect condition.
• Covered parking for 4 vehicles.
• Well for irrigation with a Startright pump, 50m deep at 5 liters per second, with a Drip Irrigation and Microsprinkler system. Includes all tools and machines for maintenance. *Alarm system with external and internal motion sensors.
• Underground water and electricity services.
• All windows are sliding with screens.
Costa Rica’s pristine beaches, beautiful nature and thriving local economy have driven many people to call Costa Rica their second home. The country has thrived in recent years and owning a home in Costa Rica is an affordable luxury. More than 20,000 U.S. expatriates already live in Costa Rica. The wide range of scenic landscapes and microclimates make Costa Rica a dream for people looking for a vacation home. Covering 51,000 scenic square kilometers, Costa Rica is a safe place to call home. There is a low incidence of violent crime. Outside the capital city thereisn’t much crime of any kind. It is a country with amazing people, a high standard of living, and an exciting blend of local and foreign cultures.