Zurqui’s Secluded Paradise
Just a few seconds away from the entrance to the ring road, Altos del Horizonte provides spectacular access to all of San José, Escazú, Santa Ana and Route 27.
This property consists of two houses, where the total land is 490m2 (5,274 sqft) and approximately 400 m2 (4,305 sqft) of construction.
House 1 has 334 m2 of land and 220m2 of construction.
- Master bedroom on the second floor with walk-in-closet and full bathroom with double sink.
- Second room with walk-in-closet
- Third room with closet
- Shared bathroom for both
- On the first floor there is a full room with a half bathroom.
- Living room, dining room and kitchen.
House 2 has 156 m2 of land and 180 m2 of construction.
- It has a main room on the second floor with a full bathroom with walk-in-closet
- Additional room with shared bathroom
- Recreation or TV space that could be converted into a third room if necessary.
- Living room and kitchen and open spaces that go all the way to a deck ready to enjoy by some BBQ time.
It has a covered garage for 4 vehicles and an additional 4 vehicles without a roof.
This house is characterized, from the outset, by its solid construction and the marble finishes that it has throughout the entire home.
Its patio, its spaciousness, its high ceilings and large windows make this house an ideal property for a family that likes to live in tranquility and with a need for quick access to the main sites in San José.
The residential has 24/7 security and a tennis court. As well as multiple parks for recreation for children, pets and additionally a field for soccer practice.
Costa Rica’s pristine beaches, beautiful nature and thriving local economy have driven many people to call Costa Rica their second home. The country has thrived in recent years and owning a home in Costa Rica is an affordable luxury. More than 20,000 U.S. expatriates already live in Costa Rica. The wide range of scenic landscapes and microclimates make Costa Rica a dream for people looking for a vacation home. Covering 51,000 scenic square kilometers, Costa Rica is a safe place to call home. There is a low incidence of violent crime. Outside the capital city thereisn’t much crime of any kind. It is a country with amazing people, a high standard of living, and an exciting blend of local and foreign cultures.