Sweet Sunshine in Cariari
This jewel of nature is Eco-Friendly and is located 2Km south of the center of Paraiso de Cartago, on the way to one of the most renowned tourist centers of Cartago, Orosi.
Orosi is full of attractions that attract the attention of nationals and tourists for its Colonial culture, hot springs and restaurants with beautiful views of the valley.
The property has 0.89 acre (3,613m2) of which 7,082 sq ft (658m2) correspond to the living area.
Internal areas of the house:
- Extremely large master bedroom with its own bathroom and walk-in-closet.
- Big kitchen.
- It has two rooms and a beautiful dining room with high ceilings and wooden details.
- It has 3 more rooms which share a continuous interaction with nature and the central courtyard of the house.
- Separate TV room and office for uninterrupted use.
- Soccer field 5, ideal to enjoy with the family.
- Space for tennis court.
- Garage for 4 cars roofing and many more without roofing.
The inspiration of this house was born as a combination of Seville Spain and Guatemala. It maintains a colonial style, which seeks the interaction of nature with family life. Perfect to enjoy sunsets in its large corridors and receive visitors enjoying a garden show.
4 Car Garage
Costa Rica’s pristine beaches, beautiful nature and thriving local economy have driven many people to call Costa Rica their second home. The country has thrived in recent years and owning a home in Costa Rica is an affordable luxury. More than 20,000 U.S. expatriates already live in Costa Rica. The wide range of scenic landscapes and microclimates make Costa Rica a dream for people looking for a vacation home. Covering 51,000 scenic square kilometers, Costa Rica is a safe place to call home. There is a low incidence of violent crime. Outside the capital city thereisn’t much crime of any kind. It is a country with amazing people, a high standard of living, and an exciting blend of local and foreign cultures.