Sea Breeze Condo, Jaco Beach
Villa Crocó is a beautiful and luxurious residence located in a prestigious private condominium in Quebrada Ganado, Puntarenas. At only 5 minutes from Playa Mantas, Playa Agujas, and Punta Leona. Surrounded by high, green mountains and a delicious ocean breeze, this residence is built with high-quality materials and follows Law 7600 (People with limited mobility in Costa Rica) and an exquisite design with the sun orientation to ensure optimal temperature and lighting control.
The villa boasts a spacious terrace overlooking a private pool, BBQ area, internal gardens, designer kitchen, dining room, and TV room. The electrical and lighting network is also designed with LED lights that accentuate the beauty of the architecture.
The three spacious rooms each have a full private bathroom, large windows facing the gardens, and showers open to the gardens, giving a feeling of being in the middle of nature. The rooms also have air conditioning and high-quality materials and taps.
Whether you are looking for a room or a recreational house, Villa Crocó eagers to provide a sense of tranquility and stillness surrounded by beautiful gardens, while still having all the comforts and elegance of a luxurious residence, at only 48 miles from the International Airport.
Villa Crocó distribution areas:
• Parking for 4 vehicles (2 under roof).
• The garage has two cellars, one with the electrical control panels for the entire house and the other with the mechanical controls for water and gas.
• Living room, dining room, and kitchen integrated with cross ventilation system and located apart from the private bedroom area.
• Large circulation terrace.
• BBQ area and terrace in front of the pool.
• Mixed grill (Gas/Charcoal)
• Laundry room.
• 1/2 guest bathroom.
• A 17m2 room designed for elders or with limited mobility, it is located close to the social area, A/C, and a full bathroom.
• 1 family room with 4 bunk beds with 23m2 storage space, with A/C and full bathroom with sink outside the bathroom area and a small terrace with access to the side garden.
• 1 main room of 29m2, with A/C and full bathroom with a small terrace with access to the side and rear garden.
• Indoor pool of 30m2 veneered with natural stone (Bali Stone and Coral stone steps)
• Front, side, and back gardens. (Approx 600m2 of green areas). With a garden cellar.
• Catchment tank of 3100 liters, with pumping system together with filter and pool pump, located in a semi-basement with ample space.
• Hot water throughout the house.
4 Car Garage
Costa Rica’s pristine beaches, beautiful nature and thriving local economy have driven many people to call Costa Rica their second home. The country has thrived in recent years and owning a home in Costa Rica is an affordable luxury. More than 20,000 U.S. expatriates already live in Costa Rica. The wide range of scenic landscapes and microclimates make Costa Rica a dream for people looking for a vacation home. Covering 51,000 scenic square kilometers, Costa Rica is a safe place to call home. There is a low incidence of violent crime. Outside the capital city thereisn’t much crime of any kind. It is a country with amazing people, a high standard of living, and an exciting blend of local and foreign cultures.